Getting More from ACT! CRM Software
Making Communication with Your Customers Easy and Rewarding
Now you have a local expert who can help you surge ahead in your business. Instead of facing roadblocks alone as you try to use customer relationship management (CRM) software, call Northwest DataDesigns for on-site evaluation and consulting. With our experience and passion for helping businesses, we'll be able to successfully identify and remove the obstacles preventing you from using ACT! CRM software to its full potential.
The Help You Need and Want Every Step of the Way
- In a face-to-face meeting with your ACT! certified consultant you'll you get an accurate picture of how your business or non-profit can use ACT! software to reach its full potential. Together we'll clarify the results you want, the reports you need and whether your system needs customization.
- Your ACT! CRM software will be expertly installed and configured specifically for your organization and your reporting needs (including any customization).
- You and your staff can attend hands-on training at our conveniently-located training facility to ensure you are ready to use ACT! You'll save time and avoid unnecessary frustration. Learn more about our hands-on training classes.
- On-site, step-by-step assistance as you "go live" with your software.
- Final system review and check-off to ensure your system is running exactly the way you need it to.
Instead of being left to flounder with your new software, you and your team will be using your finely tuned system to reach your business goals.
You Can Count on Clear Communication
- You'll receive an estimate for the number of billable hours for each stage of the project so you can budget accordingly.
- You'll receive an estimate for the duration of the project so you know what tasks will be completed each week and approximately what date your ACT! implementation will be completed.
- You can choose to be billed hourly or per project. You will receive an invoice after each phase of the project is completed so you can easily monitor progress.
Learn More about Our ACT! Implementation Services
Contact us today to see an ACT! demo and learn how easily ACT! can help your organization strengthen customer relationships.